Systempack is a fairly new company, founded in 2001, however it boasts 40 years of experience in the food packaging sector thanks to the know-how accrued during the years by its internal resources.
The primary activity consists in designing, building and installing (turn-key) special packaging systems and machines.
The company consists of 15 employees, in addition to external collaborators that assist our staff on a regular basis.
The core of the activity is design, as it mainly concerns special machines.
This task, from preliminary study up to the execution of the final design, is performed internally by implementing 2D-3D CAD (Autocad Mechanical and Inventor) stations.
Most mechanical components are built internally using machine tools available at the plant.
We rely on local precision mechanical workshop for standard parts or particular, custom components.
Internal assembly, internal tests and installation are performed at the premises of the final Client, exclusively by our qualified staff.
Moreover, all machines/systems supplied by Systempack are accompanied by operating and maintenance Manuals and Declaration of conformity (pursuant to Annex II 1 A 2006/42/EC).
In details, our activity consists in the supply of:
- Robotized islands for secondary packaging (box forming, filling, covering) using pick and place technology with controlled axes or by integrating commercial robots;
- Special packaging machines and lines;
- Automatic strippers of PVC-PET acetates or die-cut cardboards;
- Special units for labelling products, integrating commercial labelling machines;
- Perimetric taping machines on plastic or cardboard boxes;
- Weight control systems, x-rays and metal detectors with the integration of commercial machines;
- Partial or total review of wrapping machines;
- New formats on wrapping machines of any brand.