Systempack rotary piston fillers machines are suited for the volumetric filling of liquid and dense products inside glass, plastic and metal containers.
The possible fields of application are the food, chemical and cosmetic sectors for dosing products such as spreadable creams (single and two colour), marmalades, oils, detergents, etc…
The attainable speeds are between 10 and 300 products a minute according to the sizes and products to dose.
Moreover, the machine can be integrated inside the three-block unit including upstream blower and capping machine downstream the doser.
- Base in electro-welded steel and finished externally in AISI 304 stainless steel;
- Containers conveyor belt of slat type in AISI 304 stainless steel;
- Inlet feed screw to phase containers with releasing device of stopper type to facilitate the change of format;
- Cylinders support and product storage vat made in AISI 304 stainless steel;
- Cylinders made in AISI 304 stainless steel with a thickness adjusted chrome internal surface;
- Pistons made in AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with guide in PTFE and sealing gasket;
- Valves unit made in AISI 304 stainless steel with a thickness adjusted chrome internal surface;
- Star wheels, retention guides and sectors with quick release systems to facilitate the change of format;
- Cam adjustment motorized device to regulate the dosing volume, controlled directly from the operator’s panel;
- Pneumatic enabling device and “no jar – no dose” mechanical cam;
- Safety guards made in AISI 304 stainless steel profile with panels in polycarbonate, complete with safety micro-switches;
- Electric system complete of:
• Electric panel in AISI 304 stainless steel installed on-board the machine.
• Machine management PLC;
• Machine main motor command inverter;
• Touch-screen operator’s panel with manual commands and alarms display.